Wednesday 23 January 2013

Lesson: Simple Present Tense Part II (Examples)

Kumpulan contoh-contoh simple present tense.

Active voice (positive) :
  • I read a newspaper every morning.
  • He borrows my friend's book. 
  • Cat chases mice.  
Active voice (negative) :
  • I do not (atau don't) read a newspaper.
  • He does not (atau doesn't) borrow my friend's book.
  • Cat doesn't chase mice.   
Passive voice (positive) :
  • A newspaper is read by me every morning.
  • My friend's book is borrowed by him.
  • Mice are chased by cat.      
Passive voice (negative) :
  • A newspaper is not (atau isn't) read by me.
  • My friend's book isn't borrowed by him.
  • Mice are not (atau aren't) chased by cat.      
Interrogative positive
  • Is a newspaper read by you?
  • Is your friend's book borrowed by him?
  • Are mice chased by cat? 
Interrogative negative
  • Isn't a newspaper read by you?
  • Isn't your friend's book borrowed by him?
  • Aren't mice chased by cat?  

No comments:

Post a Comment